Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Closeness to God

I don't have much time to post but I couldn't not share a few links I've enjoyed recently:

1. This first link is of a guy named Rich Mullins. His gentleness, wisdom, passion... drips from every word. If you're in a rush, skip ahead to around 5:05 to hear some really profound thoughts on closeness to God. But if you have the time listen to the whole clip, it's worth it (there's even a couple thoughts on the benefits of being single!).




2. This next video is of a completely different type. If you're not familiar with The Emphatics, it's basically just my family's video log which, among other things, tries to remind people that it's worth finding passion, humor, and joy in life.

My brother's emo post makes me so proud of him. :-)




3. Hank Green is by far my favorite vlogger. In this particular clip he defends nerd awesomeness. I realize it's strange to see me posting this clip because nothing about my life is at all nerdy or dorky... ...

but enjoy regardless.




4. Classical music inspired stand-up comedy, anyone?




5. Steve Harvey introduces Jesus. And I'm not going to lie, it's pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment