Friday, July 24, 2015

Paul heading towards Rome

Today's Reading: Psalm 35-36 and Acts 25

When I was a teenager I loved seeing bands live, with the screaming guitars and pounding drums, and that bass line reverberating your whole body. Good times.

I still remember one of those bands, 2 Penny Sparrow, who impressed me by switching instruments every couple of songs -- so the drummer came up to sing lead vocals, the guitarist went to drums, etc. And every combination sounded great.

They must not have continued because I can't find any information about them online. Hmm. But to this day, their CD is one of my favorites. The following song is probably the most stretched lyrically but come on, it's also a song giving the whole story of Paul going to Rome, which is awesome. Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment