Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Life-Sized Word Search #5 (aa- through ac-)




I can't count the video above for my Word Search (because I found it on the Internet) but what a great find for the word 'abracadabra!'

I've been on the hunt for words starting with aa-, ab-, or ac-. Here's my list:

A-frame: pg. 35 and 36 of Stranger Room by Frederick Ramsay
Accented: The Sudden Appearance of Hope by Claire North. Pg. 33 of Kindle Version.
Accountable: The Love Dare Day by Day (a devotional my wife and I are going through)
Accuser: The Wordy Shipmates by Sarah Vowell. This book also had actual, acquired, actors, abhors, and according.
Accustomed: Growing Your Faith By Giving it Away. This book also had acknowledge, accomplishment, according, accustomed, across, accuracy, actively, and act.
Achieved: In a graduation card given to a High School graduate.
Acid: On a cereal box in the ingredients.

At my home we've been watching a show called Wayward Pines (trailer below). Just started season 2. In the show there are creatures they call Abbies for 'aberrations'

The search continues!


No comments:

Post a Comment