Saturday, June 1, 2019

No post in 2 years!?

It's been over two years since I last posted, hard to believe. Here are some of the things I've been up to:

-working as a hospice chaplain. Patients/families open up their lives to me for a season. And I feel so honored to work with the amazing people on my team. It's work that makes a real difference.

-deep diving into the Enneagram. I often use Sleeping At Last enneagram songs during my patient visits, and I use insights from podcasts/books while offering self-care encouragements to my coworkers (Suzanne Stabile, Ian Chron, Christopher Heuertz, Helen Palmer, Hudson & Riso). The Enneagram is just a map/tool that is not the end-all-be-all, but it's one of the best tools I've found and it's a great 'filing cabinet' to organize my thoughts on how to help different persons.

-learning Python. This has been a recent hobby that I hope to commit more time to this year. There are so many directions to take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment