Friday, August 21, 2015

More Unknown Servants of Christ

Today's Reading: Psalm 107-109 and 1 Corinthians 4

I have a couple more songs for you today, this time from more unknown artists. This first one is an original song written by the praise team at Genesis the Church in Troy, Michigan. The song is called 'Psalm 109'

Psalm 109 from Genesis on Vimeo.



I stumbled across this fusion jazz song from a group called New Thought Jazz. The song definitely leans towards the smooth/Gospel end of the fusion jazz spectrum. It's not my cup of tea but I'm glad there are groups out there using the Psalms within their own genre.

I'd hate to leave the traditional purists out of the mix. Here's an Anglican chamber choir from Trinity Cathedral in Cleveland singing a version of Psalm 108

No comments:

Post a Comment